Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby BOY Taylor aka Cruz Kane Taylor


IT'S A BOY! We are SO excited! After our 11 week ultrasound the tech said she was 80%sure it was girl. We were excited, we just prayed for a healthy baby. However, the more and more we read into it and the bigger and bigger my baby bump got we decided we wanted to know 100% what we were having! We then scheduled an appointment at 4D Baby which is strictly an ultrasound center that does not offer medical diagnosis or anything like that. I was 15 weeks along so we had a good shot at possibly seeing whether Baby Taylor would be a boy or a girl. After a few minutes of chit-chat with the tech, she said "Oh yes, it's for sure a BOY!" we couldn't believe it! We were ecstatic! Neither of us had said it at the time, but Nick and I both secretly wished for a boy as our first. We already had a name picked out for him, Cruz Kane Taylor. We can't wait until we can see him again. We will update soon...:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! We are so excited for you- little boys are soo much fun-believe me I know :) love you guys!

Unknown said...

this is becca damron not sure why it said unknown.

♥The Taylors said...

Thank you Becca!! :) I knew it was you. Lol! I think it says 'Unknown' because your blog is private.