Friday, June 3, 2011

...and baby makes 3!


It's been forever since I have taken the time to blog. Partly because nothing has seemed "blog worthy"...until now.

My mind has always been setup when it came to us expanding our family. My education has always been a priority for me, so I definitely wanted to graduate with at least my Bachelor's before we expanded the Taylor herd. Nick on the other hand would have been in hog heaven with a baby years ago! At least one of us has SOME sort of sense! :) In late December we decided it was time to "plan" our expansion since I would be graduating that following May. We decided we would start trying in February and see what God had in store for us. Apparently He wanted us to wait just a wee-bit longer and on May 4th, on a whim, I decided to take a home pregnancy test. To our surprise...it was POSITIVE! We were extremely ecstatic, but only told close family and friends since it was still very early.

Yesterday, June 2nd, was our first doctor's appointment and they confirmed it! There's definitely a gummy bear in there! There are not even words to describe how excited we are! Our due date is January 10, 2012...I know, seems as if it's 5 years away but I know that it will come within a blink of an eye.

We will continue to invite you on our wonderful journey through various posts...talk to you then! :)

2 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you both. We'll be waiting for more updates.

♥The Taylors said...

Thank you Teri!