Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Windy Day...

Well, we haven't posted for a while so I thought I would write a little something. Lately, the weather has been beautiful! Not the typical smoldering hot Vegas weather, but more of the nice, warm weather with a cool breeze...until today. It's cloudy and cold, and worst of all...windy!

Anyways, not much to update you all on. I'm just trying to finish up this semester of classes, and Nick is still trucking along with his as well. It's time for Nick to look for a summer job, since it's just around the corner. He was thinking of going back to the Boys & Girls Club for a bit, but he also applied for a CSM position for summer school so we'll see what happens.

Hope all of you are doing well:o]!

2 comments:

Tyson & Bridget Snedeger said...

I remember a little boy who no matter what I was doing wanted to tag along with me. He was always on the go, had no fear, would strike up conversation with anybody (which scared the hell out of me). I'm sure I wasn't always very good about being a big brother, i even remember dad telling us, (Brandon and I), to "Watch out, one day he will kick your ass". Now your going to be 24 but you haven't changed a bit, (except for your ability to kick my ass). I am so proud of you Nick! Happy Birthday little brother. Wish we were there to celebrate it with you. Love You!

Sheila & Wes said...

Okay you little shit, you made me cry. I have to be the luckiest mom in the world to have the most wonderful-est boys ever. Love you tons!!!!!!!!!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE MOM